The Mystery Of Woolley Mountain is a new otherworldly point and click adventure for PC (Windows - DRM-free) and MAC (OSX DRM free), featuring five renegade audio scientists in their quest to rid Woolley Mountain of an evil witch.
If you loved The Secret Of Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle, DiscWorld, Space Quest, Trap Door, Phantom Tollbooth and Chorlton and the Wheelies then continue reading my friend....
The game is based on a series of characters collectively known as the Helmholtz Resonators that exist in many forms of media already, with this being their first foray into the gaming world.
Colourful world: The Mystery Of Woolley Mountain's world features a fantastical sprawling universe, where beasts, witches, automatons, ropemen and other strange and wonderful beings exist.
Three huge acts: The full game features THREE acts, delivered to you on release in October 2017 (Unless you choose the Early Bird BETA reward!) Family content and all ages humour: No swearing, the word 'Darn' may appear.
Unique cartoon 2D Graphics: Adventure Time meets the Simpsons, a different look and feels to the other P&C games out there (P&C stands for Point and click, I just thought of that acronym - copyright pending.....)
Fantastical story: The five scientists travel in their amazing time-traversing Crystal Submarine from island to island, starting out on a small dock and ending up on the dangerous island of Woolley mountain to find and destroy the evil witch.
The Mystery Of Woolley Mountain uses a classic point-and-click adventure interface with 4 unique interactions; harking back to the halcyon adventure game days of trying multiple verbs on objects to see the protagonists reaction.
Set in a surreal fantastical world where a group of renegade time travelling audio scientists are trying to save a town from a malevolent witch who has kidnapped the children on the mysterious island of Woolley Mountain.
VanDamme Laudenkleer received word of the witch's actions and set off alone to stop her. Our protagonist, Garland Vanderbilt, upon returning from shore leave, quickly discovered that VanDamme had gone solo and must now try to find and convince the rest of the crew to set sail for Woolley Mountain to save him, free the kidnapped children and put a stop to the evil witch.
With only 10 days to go, you'd be mad not to support this wonderful project and has attached some fantastic perks as incentives to get on board If you like what you have seen here you might want to check this game out over at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/woolleymountain/mystery-of-woolley-mountain-a-new-point-and-click for more information. cheers. RVG news team...
- The unofficial SNES/Super Famicom: a visual compendium.
- PlayStation Anthology.
- SID Waves - A Vinyl Tribute to the Commodore 64 SID Chip.
- Reformation 2 C64 Soundtrack Remakes.
- Classic Game Covers by Mike Winterbauer.
- Commodore: The Inside Story.
- Commodore 64: For the Love of a Machine.
- The Commodore Story.
- New version of WinUAE out
- New Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Homebrew - Miniplanets
- ENEMY 2 Collectors Edition out now!
- Amiga Story | Nostalgia Nerd.
- DOWNRIGHT BIZARRE GAMES.
- Keeping the Ball Alive: 30 Years of Stern Pinball.
- Coffee Crisis.Sega Megadrive/Genesis.
- TANGLEWOOD: An original game for the SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive.
- Rayman By Rémi - The Collector Soundtrack Album.
- The Amiga Years Special Edition now available
- AmiGameJam 2016 Starts.
- Big Blue releases on Vectrex.
- New Kickstarter: The Masters of Pixel Art - VOLUME 2
- N64 Anthology Book. (Pre Order)
- 8-Bit Book. (Coming Soon)
- Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe print by Dan Malone.
- AM2R - Return of Samus (Metroid 2 remake)
- Mystery Of Woolley Mountain - A New Point & Click Adventure
- The mini NES from Nintendo.
- Agony remake – free playable demo on Game Jolt.
- Mega Visions – Welcome to a new kind of SEGA magazine.
- Sega Saturn unravelled after 20 Years.
- New Kickstarter: Hyper Sentinel
- FROM BEDROOMS TO BILLIONS: THE PLAYSTATION REVOLUTION
- Unofficial CD32 Release - Star Wars Trilogy CD32
- GAMEBOB HANDHELD 8-BIT ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM.
- New Kickstarter: The Atari ST and the Creative People.
- ANARCHO Ride Comp in association with RVG.
- Commodore VIC 20: A Visual History.
- The story of the Commodore Amiga in pixels.
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Famicom: a visual compendium
- New Kickstarter: Turrican II Live Orchestra Album.
- New Kickstarter: The Mastertronic Archives.
- New Kickstarter: Xenocider on the Dreamcast.
- Kickstarter: Atari ST - RISE OF THE DEMOSCENE
- Allister Brimble : A Retrospective by Paul Bridger.
- Kickstarter: Nintendo 64 Anthology - The Ultimate Book
- A New Speccy Is Coming
- Kickstarter: The Fantasy Art of Oliver Frey
- 8-BIT KIDS - Growing up with the C64 Book.
- Unofficial CD32 Release - Team 17 : The Complete Amiga Works
- The 64 - A new way to play C64.
- The SEGA Mega Drive Classics Hub
- The STARFORCE NEO System
- The Sinclair ZX Spectrum Vega Plus Console
- Amigaville Magazine Issue 4