The unofficial SNES/Super Famicom: a visual compendium.
Sam at Bitmap books is at it again with another fantastic Kickstarter campaign to create an unofficial coffee table book on the SNES/Super Famicom. The book pays tribute to the amazing pixel art, product design and graphic design associated with these iconic 16-bit systems.Add a comment
Simply revolutionary! With over 100 million consoles sold worldwide, the PlayStation truly changed the face of the gaming industry. The power of its technology, the design of its shell, the greatness of its library and marketing campaigns, all laying the groundwork for what has become one of the industry's most important driving forces. It was a culture-defining console, the combination of Ken Kutaragi's genius and the power of one the entertainment industry's most influential brands, as well as the boundless passion of so many other contributors over the years.Add a comment
SID Waves - A Vinyl Tribute to the Commodore 64 SID Chip
Checkout this Kickstarter campaign to release the SID Waves album on Vinyl, CD, Audio Tape & digital download. The album pays tribute to the amazing sound of the vintage 1980s synths and the even more amazing Commodore 64 SID synth chip. This is the ultimate 1980s SIDpop album!Add a comment
Reformation 2 C64 Soundtrack Remakes.
Matt's last project, “Reformation Last Ninja 2 C64 Remakes” was a huge success. It featured remakes of his own music, but a stretch-goal bonus disk also remade iconic Commodore 64 classics such as Knucklebusters, W.A.R, Arcade Classics, Phantoms Of The Asteroid & Sanxion (Thalamusik) by Rob Hubbard, and Arkanoid, Rambo First Blood Part 2 & Green Beret by Martin Galway.Add a comment
Commodore: The Inside Story.
With no more than a day or so left the Commodore: The Inside Story kickstarter campaign has smashed its target of £25k, you can still pledge your support by following this link HERE.Add a comment
Commodore 64: For the Love of a Machine.
The C64 is seeing a lot of love of on Kickstarter at the moment, here another new book is currently running until April 30th 2017.Add a comment
The Commodore Story - Changing the world 8-bits at a time.
A new Kickstarter for all you retroheads
UPDATE @80% FUNDED
See HERE for more.
As a special backer only offer we will double up the Blu-ray Disc and/or the Book an additional £10 or £20 for both.
SO...Add a comment
New version of WinUAE out
Looks like the Amiga’s best and most fully-featured emulator just got a few a more bells and whistles. Out just in time for Christmas and following a prolonged beta period, version 3.4.0 of WinUAE expands hardware support even further.Add a comment
New Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Homebrew - Miniplanets
Indie developer Goto80 is set to release a new game for the Sega MegaDrive./Genesis: Miniplanets! The game is a pseudo-3D platformer starring a little red character who vaguely resembles Opa Opa from Sega's Fantasy Zone games.Add a comment
Homebrew Article Count: 2
- The unofficial SNES/Super Famicom: a visual compendium.
- PlayStation Anthology.
- SID Waves - A Vinyl Tribute to the Commodore 64 SID Chip.
- Reformation 2 C64 Soundtrack Remakes.
- Classic Game Covers by Mike Winterbauer.
- Commodore: The Inside Story.
- Commodore 64: For the Love of a Machine.
- The Commodore Story.
- New version of WinUAE out
- New Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Homebrew - Miniplanets
- ENEMY 2 Collectors Edition out now!
- Amiga Story | Nostalgia Nerd.
- DOWNRIGHT BIZARRE GAMES.
- Keeping the Ball Alive: 30 Years of Stern Pinball.
- Coffee Crisis.Sega Megadrive/Genesis.
- TANGLEWOOD: An original game for the SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive.
- Rayman By Rémi - The Collector Soundtrack Album.
- The Amiga Years Special Edition now available
- AmiGameJam 2016 Starts.
- Big Blue releases on Vectrex.
- New Kickstarter: The Masters of Pixel Art - VOLUME 2
- N64 Anthology Book. (Pre Order)
- 8-Bit Book. (Coming Soon)
- Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe print by Dan Malone.
- AM2R - Return of Samus (Metroid 2 remake)
- Mystery Of Woolley Mountain - A New Point & Click Adventure
- The mini NES from Nintendo.
- Agony remake – free playable demo on Game Jolt.
- Mega Visions – Welcome to a new kind of SEGA magazine.
- Sega Saturn unravelled after 20 Years.
- New Kickstarter: Hyper Sentinel
- FROM BEDROOMS TO BILLIONS: THE PLAYSTATION REVOLUTION
- Unofficial CD32 Release - Star Wars Trilogy CD32
- GAMEBOB HANDHELD 8-BIT ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM.
- New Kickstarter: The Atari ST and the Creative People.
- ANARCHO Ride Comp in association with RVG.
- Commodore VIC 20: A Visual History.
- The story of the Commodore Amiga in pixels.
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Famicom: a visual compendium
- New Kickstarter: Turrican II Live Orchestra Album.
- New Kickstarter: The Mastertronic Archives.
- New Kickstarter: Xenocider on the Dreamcast.
- Kickstarter: Atari ST - RISE OF THE DEMOSCENE
- Allister Brimble : A Retrospective by Paul Bridger.
- Kickstarter: Nintendo 64 Anthology - The Ultimate Book
- A New Speccy Is Coming
- Kickstarter: The Fantasy Art of Oliver Frey
- 8-BIT KIDS - Growing up with the C64 Book.
- Unofficial CD32 Release - Team 17 : The Complete Amiga Works
- The 64 - A new way to play C64.
- The SEGA Mega Drive Classics Hub
- The STARFORCE NEO System
- The Sinclair ZX Spectrum Vega Plus Console
- Amigaville Magazine Issue 4