Turrican II Live Orchestra Album by Chris Huelsbeck
Here is Chris Huelsbeck's latest Kickstarter, here is is what Chris has to say about the campaign.
"2016 is a very special year for me. Not only is it 30 years since I began my professional career as a video game composer, but it also marks the 25th anniversary of legendary platform game Turrican II. As one of my most popular soundtracks ever, I wanted to create something very special to celebrate these anniversaries, and so Turrican II – The Orchestral Album was conceived!Add a comment
The Mastertronic Archives
Mastertronic is the company that most people associate with the Spectrum 48k and C64.. The memories are still fresh in my mind from the days I used to pop to the local newsagent and buy a £1.99 game. This book will no doubt rekindle lots of fond memories for many retro fans..
Founded in 1983 by Martin Alper, Frank Herman and Alan Sharam, Mastertronic went on to become one of the UK's biggest home video game publishers of the 1980s. The company's marketing strategy of putting games on shelves at the low price of just £1.99, when most other games sold from £4.99, resulted in booming sales and massive profits for the London based company.Add a comment
Kickstarter: Atari ST - RISE OF THE DEMOSCENE
A new kickstarter dedicated to the world of the Atari ST demo scene, here is a brief description from the creator of this book.Add a comment
Allister Brimble : A Retrospective by Paul Bridger.
I remember that day when I first loaded up Rock star ate my hamster and thought the way you could setup your band was amazing, back then it was such a novelty idea. Never thought the fact the music meant anything to me later in life, but it’s amazing I still play the game today. Fast forward when the likes of Full Contact arrived by what looked like a refreshing games company and then the music hit me, absolutely gobsmacked and thought game music was just awesome. I began recording my favourite tunes off games onto tape and listen to them in bed, weird as it sounds but then again maybe not as other Amiga retro fans did the same back in my day.Add a comment
The N64 has a huge retro following and now those fans can get involved in a new Kickstarter campaign for an anthology of books dedicated to Nintendo's much loved N64. The anthology will contain a total of 372 Pages, 388 Game Reviews, Interviews, Complete History, Collector's Guide... Everything You Need to Know about the Nintendo 64!Add a comment
Chris Wilkins has done it again and launched another awesome looking Kickstarter.. This time its an Extended Edition of Oliver Frey's Fantasy Art Book. Here is what Chris has to say.Add a comment
With this project, Koen De Brabander hopes to bring you into his world of growing up with THE Commodore 64. The book will take you back in time and hopefully give you the feel of how an 80s youngster’s life revolved around this machine. Just imagine your teenage bedroom full of friends and this shiny Commodore.Add a comment
It's been nearly 4 weeks since my last release, that's because I've been busy with my largest release to date, i can finally present to you - Team 17 : The Complete Amiga Works.
Containing 31 of their finest games from their Team 7 developed games in 1990 to their swansong Amiga release in 1997, this release contains them all, and for the first time they are all playable on a stock CD32!Add a comment
Homebrew Article Count: 2
- The unofficial SNES/Super Famicom: a visual compendium.
- PlayStation Anthology.
- SID Waves - A Vinyl Tribute to the Commodore 64 SID Chip.
- Reformation 2 C64 Soundtrack Remakes.
- Classic Game Covers by Mike Winterbauer.
- Commodore: The Inside Story.
- Commodore 64: For the Love of a Machine.
- The Commodore Story.
- New version of WinUAE out
- New Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Homebrew - Miniplanets
- ENEMY 2 Collectors Edition out now!
- Amiga Story | Nostalgia Nerd.
- DOWNRIGHT BIZARRE GAMES.
- Keeping the Ball Alive: 30 Years of Stern Pinball.
- Coffee Crisis.Sega Megadrive/Genesis.
- TANGLEWOOD: An original game for the SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive.
- Rayman By Rémi - The Collector Soundtrack Album.
- The Amiga Years Special Edition now available
- AmiGameJam 2016 Starts.
- Big Blue releases on Vectrex.
- New Kickstarter: The Masters of Pixel Art - VOLUME 2
- N64 Anthology Book. (Pre Order)
- 8-Bit Book. (Coming Soon)
- Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe print by Dan Malone.
- AM2R - Return of Samus (Metroid 2 remake)
- Mystery Of Woolley Mountain - A New Point & Click Adventure
- The mini NES from Nintendo.
- Agony remake – free playable demo on Game Jolt.
- Mega Visions – Welcome to a new kind of SEGA magazine.
- Sega Saturn unravelled after 20 Years.
- New Kickstarter: Hyper Sentinel
- FROM BEDROOMS TO BILLIONS: THE PLAYSTATION REVOLUTION
- Unofficial CD32 Release - Star Wars Trilogy CD32
- GAMEBOB HANDHELD 8-BIT ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM.
- New Kickstarter: The Atari ST and the Creative People.
- ANARCHO Ride Comp in association with RVG.
- Commodore VIC 20: A Visual History.
- The story of the Commodore Amiga in pixels.
- Nintendo Entertainment System/Famicom: a visual compendium
- New Kickstarter: Turrican II Live Orchestra Album.
- New Kickstarter: The Mastertronic Archives.
- New Kickstarter: Xenocider on the Dreamcast.
- Kickstarter: Atari ST - RISE OF THE DEMOSCENE
- Allister Brimble : A Retrospective by Paul Bridger.
- Kickstarter: Nintendo 64 Anthology - The Ultimate Book
- A New Speccy Is Coming
- Kickstarter: The Fantasy Art of Oliver Frey
- 8-BIT KIDS - Growing up with the C64 Book.
- Unofficial CD32 Release - Team 17 : The Complete Amiga Works
- The 64 - A new way to play C64.
- The SEGA Mega Drive Classics Hub
- The STARFORCE NEO System
- The Sinclair ZX Spectrum Vega Plus Console
- Amigaville Magazine Issue 4